Win a SPECTRA DEW 350 Working Mothers Kit!!!!
We would love to find out what your idea of a better breast pump would be, and we want to see your creative side… Can you design the breast pump of the future?
All you have to do is put your creative thinking caps on and let us know what features you would add to make pumping easier for moms!
There are a few options for entering:
You can draw, sketch or scribble a rough pump design with a few explanations.
You can have hubby design one for you, or if you have older kids you can even get them to join in and help design your pump!
You can even take a picture of an existing pump and add or remove features.
You can create a collage of different pump parts stuck together…
You can just add a comment at the bottom of the post explaining what features would make up the perfect pump for you!
The sky is the limit!
*If you choose to draw / create a pump then just take a clear picture or scan it in and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, then leave a comment below saying “entered”.
We will upload all the entries once a week on to the Facebook page for everyone to see, and our group admins will choose a winner on the 30th of July 2014 and announce a winner on the 1st of August 2014.
For an extra entry into the competition LIKE our facebook page Exclusive Pumpers South Africa and share the competition post!
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Please ensure you have entered a valid email address on the comments field so we are able to contact you.
4. Competition is open to South African residents ONLY, no exceptions. 5. Prizes will only be sent to a valid SA address.
6. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
7. Winners will be contacted via email and winners names displayed on the blog.
8. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to thereafter.
9. The competition will run from 7th June 2014 until 30th July 2014. Winners will be announced on the 1st of Aungust 2014.
10. Exclusive Pumpers South Africa is compliant with the Data Protection Act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.